Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tom and Jenny ~ Love Story Part 5!

Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4

The situation of Jenny has become too serious! Read on to see what she has to face!

Jenny is now forced to face the worse things in her life!
Oh what a life, if I have to face
battlefield with no equal opponent.
So skilled, such expertise!
Fearfully I saw my head being at sake



What's to become of this poor life!
Being tied to death with no hopes
to see the daylight.
Oh what a life I am forced to face!



My life, so beautiful and great it was!
Now filled with dark waves and darker fears!
Waves and waves come to hit me on and I see
no path to pave my way out on!
My life being so toppled around.


Bang! came the noise without any forewarn
I fell down, so dazzled without no clue or nod
What is that I see around, all so shattered
My life which was once so beautiful all alone!


Continued...

Come back next week to see what life has in store for Jenny!

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Viji said...

Lovely they are Valli. Viji

Srivalli said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Viji!

Raks said...

I am always visiting this Tom and jenny series..though I am not commenting,I fell this is such a wonderful job...!
Writing and drawing pictures according to that is a really admiring job!
As I know you are having kids,this would be inspiring them surely that one day they will also become creative like you!
As I too was drawing cartoon carechters and doing oil painting in my childhood and teen ages i dint continued it after marriage and I dont know either what happened to my paintings!!
I feel I should have had blog in my teen age itself!
I know how imaginative one should be for drawing for a series like this!!
I really appreciate you for such a wonderful job and keep up this work!!