Sunday, May 11, 2014

Memories on a memorable day!

Happy Mother's day to all moms!

Well I just said that as it seem to be the trend all over. FB is full of Mother's day greetings and quotes on moms. Whoever calls up, greets me with this and we took it so much forward this year, with Dad wanting to treat the moms for a special lunch.

I never really thought you need a day to celebrate Mother's day. However on the flip side, if you think one makes an effort to at least appreciate and remember moms, then I am all for it. By the way my kids are not into this as they didn't even know about the day. That's good as I was thinking I was more into spending time with Amma. It so happened that Hubby dear has taken them for a vacation and I get to spend my time with parents. So we had an "our" time after a long time.

So after an elaborate lunch and feeling stuffed to the core, I got back to my alone time, planning what else to work on. It's pretty boring to be sitting alone and thinking you can work loads, when in reality you feel so bored out of nuts and wish everybody is here and I am literally struggling to find time to write.

I would prefer that anytime, I tell you...




No comments: