Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tom and Jenny ~ Love Story Part 9!

Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 , Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7 & Part 8!

Jenny finds herself in a different state!


Wow, I feel so light and bright!
and off the ground,
I see that world looks more beautiful
Now , with all colours flying around!



I longingly wait around the corner
Hoping to catch a sight again.
Oh Sigh! when it I be graced again
To see my love again!



The moment I see, I shall
Fly with a bouquet of flowers
To greet the love of my life
and to get a glance of that love again!



Oh, I feel I am flying in air
with wings run by the love
I need no wings in fact
Love is enough to get me flying again.



What happens to Jenny, come back next week to check that out!

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kamini said...

So, sweet! And apt for Valentine's Day, which is right around the corner! Your cartoons always bring a smile to my face.
Kamini.